Ehime Mbano World Congress was established to:
- Acquire and administer funds and property, which after the payment of necessary expenses, shall be devoted exclusively to religious, charitable, scientific, literary, and Educational purposes.
- Recognize and acquaint Ehime Mbano people living in the USA with one another; to help promote the culture, tradition, social well-being and educational enlightenment of Ehime Mbano people in USA, and to collectively seek group solutions to common problems, such as life and health, child care, and bereavement.
- Promote the improvement of services, policies, and practices of 501 (c)(3) agencies providing services to at-risk children and their families.
- Initiate and conduct continuing programs of education for the purpose of exchanging information through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Serve as an advocacy group for in-need families in USA, the jobless/helpless, and at-risk families for the continuing improvement of their social, economic, health, education, and spiritual development.
- Work collaboratively with government agencies, professional associations, medical institutions, private enterprises and individuals wherever there is an area of mutual interest.